On 3 April 2011 23:40, Edward J. Yoon <edwardy...@apache.org> wrote:
> Subversion tag for release:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/tags/0.2-RC2/

NOTICE.txt is non-standard; see
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/vcl/tags/release-2.2.1-RC2/NOTICE
for a conforming example.

There's no Incubation DISCLAIMER.

SVN and the tar.gz both contain a copy of Findbugs, which is LGPL and
therefore cannot be distributed by ASF projects.

There are several other 3rd party libraries which don't use the Apache
License, but which are not mentioned in LICENSE.txt

All licenses must be included in LICENSE.txt, or at least referenced from it.

IMO these are all blocking.