Please review this again if you have time -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/branches/0.2/

 - added "DISCLAIMER.txt" file
 - added license header to "conf/log4j.properties".
("src/test/log4j.properties" is deleted.)
 - updated "NOTICE" and "LICENSE" files.
 - deleted unused dependencies. ("findbugs" and "xmlenc-0.52.jar")

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org