On Apr 6, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Edward J. Yoon wrote:

> 72 hours has passed.
>
> Should I re-open vote?

Hi Edward,
72 hours is the normal waiting time for a vote. Many votes run for a longer
period of time. There's no need to re-open a vote.

FYI, I never received your original vote email. Not sure if anyone else got
it...

I took a quick look at your release. You have problems with your LICENSE/NOTICE
file. There are artifacts in your lib under a non-Apache license. Yet there is
no mention of them in your LICENSE file. I would also expect that your NOTICE
file does not contain the appropriate attributions.

Also, a DISCLAIMER is required for incubator releases.

Finally, both conf/log4j.properties and src/test/log4j.properties need to have
apache source license headers added.

Here's my -1 until these issues are resolved.

--kevan