Am 06.06.2011 12:02, schrieb Christian Lohmaier
[...]

- Sam Ruby

raw numbers:
wc -l repo.lst sorted_ooo.lst
  69076 repo.lst
  39616 sorted_ooo.lst

So even calling this "seems to include the full repo" and that even
twice is either with malicious intent, or with no clue. Christian
Lippka really should know better, but had stated this at least twice.
Close to 30000 files gone, who cares "source seems complete"..
I never said I did an analysis on the files. This would have made no sense since
as an oracle employee I'm missing an unbiased view even so I'm on this list
as an individual. My interest was just if this list contains additional modules
not available at OOo which would have been an interesting FYI for others.
My apologies if my understanding of "seems" is imperfect as I'm not a native speaker.

At least I haven't stated it thrice, who knows what I could have sommoned :-)

While the technical analyze here seems (should not use that word) correct my
understanding is that missing bits could still be provided if requested. But this
must be answered by people who are making the negotiations.

Regards,
Christian

Disclaimer: These are my opinions as an individual interested in the future of an open source office suite. I do not speak for my current employer.