On 07.06.2011 14:22, Mathias Bauer wrote:
On 07.06.2011 13:00, Nóirín Plunkett wrote:
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Mathias Bauer<mathias_ba...@gmx.net>
wrote:
If there was still too much concern about that, I could work on an
improved
list from a technical perspective and provide this list in a few days. I
don't claim to reach perfection, but the result should be much closer to
what we need.

Mathias,

It seems to me like that list would be helpful to have. If it's not
too much work, I think it would be great if you could put it together.

OK. I hope to get it done until Thursday. In whatever time zone. :-)

As it seems, it's more work to do than expected. I'm still at it.

Regards,
Mathias