I'll quote my earlier answer [1] on that:

Our approach is to start with the main open source code - stuff with
clear provenance.  The OOo extensions are more complex in terms of
licensing and other issues, but this is certainly something to revisit
at a later stage of the project.

(acknowledged - that was several hundred messages ago)