Andrew Rist wrote:
> I'll quote my earlier answer [1] on that:
> Our approach is to start with the main open source code - stuff with
> clear provenance.  The OOo extensions are more complex in terms of
> licensing and other issues, but this is certainly something to revisit
> at a later stage of the project.
> (acknowledged - that was several hundred messages ago)

Thanks for the confirmation. I had indeed read this message and all the
several hundreds in between, but it seemed important enough to ask
explicitly again, especially considering that those statements haven't
been corrected and that the Oracle proprietary bits surely qualify for
the "clear provenance", so making them free software should not pose
particular problems.

Regards,
  Andrea.