Is the SDK version which will be contributed to Apache the "Free Adobe Flex SDK" or the "Open Source Flex SDK"?

Since the add-ons contain "Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR, the advanced font encoding libraries, and the code that allows licensing of things like the Data Visualization components", I would assume that Apache Flex will mainly be the Open Source Flex SDK?

Raju

On 12/20/11 10:56 PM, Carol Frampton wrote:
Marcel,

Alex and I are currently working with one of Adobe's IP lawyers to examine
our code dependencies and determine what license issues we may have and
how best to resolve them.
We will be better able to answer your question in a few weeks.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Offermans<marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:58:04 -0800
To: "general@incubator.apache.org"<general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Flex for Apache Incubator

Hello Alex,

On Dec 19, 2011, at 21:20 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

I would like to propose Flex to be an Apache Incubator project.

Here's a link to the proposal:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/FlexProposal

First of all, thanks for this proposal, it looks well thought out. I have
a question about the list of third party dependencies (a list you're
still compiling). Out of interest, could you please also include some
indication of the licenses of those dependencies, and how easy or hard
they would be to replace by open source equivalents (when appropriate)?

Greetings, Marcel