+1

I've never liked vetoes for this. One person can hold an entire PMC hostage
simply for disliking someone (or worse: subtle corporate concerns masked
otherwise). People have said in the past, "you should have veto so you're
not forced to work with somebody you dislike." I respond, "grow up. we work
with annoying people all the time, and the majority says they *can* work
with this person."