Hi All,

We would like to propose CloudStack to be an Apache Incubator project.

CloudStack provides control plane software that can be used to create an IaaS
cloud. It includes an HTTP-based API for user and administrator functions and a
web UI for user and administrator access. Administrators can provision physical
infrastructure (e.g., servers, network elements, storage) into an instance of
CloudStack, while end users can use the CloudStack self-service API and UI for
the provisioning and management of virtual machines, virtual disks, and virtual
networks.   Additional information is available at http://cloudstack.org/ and
http://docs.cloudstack.org/.

The draft proposal document is available at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CloudStackProposal.   There are a few
incomplete sections in the proposal.  We have left "XXX" marks by those as
reminders, and we'll complete those sections in the next few days as the
proposal evolves.

We're excited about the opportunity to work with ASF and the community to
create an Incubator project for cloud orchestration.  We'll welcome all
feedback on the proposal.  Thanks.

-kevin