I really don't object, but when the podling has graduated, they don't
have such a reminder.

What I am trying to say: the podling gets an reminder. It should be
possible to just write this report without nagging. If they don't do
it, it's a signal that "something went wrong". Now if you nag,
somebody would do it finally. But it would no longer reflect if people
actually care on the project or just want to make these e-mails stop.

Of course, some Mentors nag when a report is not done. Finally it does
also reflect on the Mentors.

That said, i am no opposed if somebody would enable that feature, but
on the other hand i think it is good as it is now.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de