Personally, I'm not against nagging. Actually, when I'm on the receiving
end, I usually appreciate it, as timeliness is not a quality I am widely
praised for.

Some podlings are in a position that is different from TLPs - they are
new to the whole thing, and may therefore require a little more help
than we would expect a TLP to need in remembering their
responsibilities. However, if I were needing to nag a podling that is
otherwise near graduation, I'd perhaps be worried.

The DNR marker is still important though, and we should be sure that we
don't 'over-nag'. We encourage (more earlier in the process of
incubation, less later) and if after a few nags they don't do it, then
DNR is just fine.

Upayavira