Lean startup approaches make sense when you do not know the problem that you're
solving.  You perform experiments and pivot as you blindly search for a domain
whose problems you can solve and make money doing it.

Here, we know what our problems are.

This is not to say that we should not collect metrics.

However, we barely have enough energy to keep things going as it is.  We don't
have the bandwidth to perform multiple experiments.

Regards,
Alan