Hi Dave,

We would be happy to get you as an Mentor to this project. Can you please
add yourself as a mentor to the proposal?

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ODataProposal

I do share your concerns about the homogenous initial committer list. Have
a look to my recent reply to Henry about the same issue. we are open to
everyone to join the Apache OData proposal.

Regards,
Stephan