On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> He said majority, not everybody ant. Try a little harder to
> understand the written words instead of needing to interject
> your dissonant 2 cents and things will improve around here.

Don't be so abrasive Joe, I'm a mentor for this podling so I'm at least as
entitled as everyone else to express my view. If you must be pedantic he
said majority of IPMC which we certainly haven't had in this thread, and a
quick tally of comments in this thread so far actually shows most are
saying its fine to do this (unless i've counted wrong?).

   ...ant