On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Ross Gardler
<rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Ross Gardler       DeviceMap
>
> Project is in good shape and operating well. Ramping up for a release.
> Active mentor engagement where needed.
>
> Ross Gardler       Marmotta
>
> Looks good. Releases made, Committers brought in. Mentors appear to be
> watching. Recommend mentors consider graduation sooner rather than later.
>
> Ross Gardler       Ripple
>
> Progressing well. Legal issues to address before a relase can be made. Good
> mentor involvement

Thanks, Ross!  Glad to hear that they're all doing well.

We missed a few shepherding opportunities this month:

        Celix
        Falcon
        MetaModel
        MRQL
        Provisionr
        Spark
        Tashi
        VXQuery

However, of the podlings in that list, most had reports with Mentors signing
off.  There are only two which received no IPMC review at all:

    Tashi -- didn't report
    VXQuery -- reported but has no Mentor sign off or shepherd notes

Tashi's situation doesn't seem to be changing much month-by-month.  I'm more
concerned about VXQuery, which included this comment in their report:

    aware of?

      It would be great to have more active mentors.

Marvin Humphrey