On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>wrote:

> As Tim and Luciano have already stated, artifacts which were not voted on
> by
> the IPMC cannot continue to be distributed though our channels.

Is that actually the case? AIUI the ASF only releases open source code. We
vote on the source packages and call the positive results a release, and
the binary artifacts are just for convenience. Go take a look at the HTTPD
project (which should know what they're doing right?), their release votes
on the dev list only mention the source, but there are binary artifacts
mentioned up on their download page.

   ...ant