Ok, I've reached out to the Tez project and it seems that they are wokring w/
Chris Mattmann's on the graduation process (per an email exchange
http://s.apache.org/K7g). What has caught my attention is the PPMC composition
which is pretty much uniformly represented by a group with the same
affiliation. Given that this page
https://tez.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html
is up to date.

If I am reading https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#community
right, the PPMC and committers composition should be diversified. Is it a
concern for graduation from the IPMC standpoint of view?

Regards,
  Cos