Thanks Ted, these are all important points that require responses. I have
CC'ed the dev@tez.i.a.o
list, where I hope the Tez community can respond to your points below in
detail.

Guys, please see Ted's comments below and please try to address them in
light of the

recent [DISCUSS] Graduation thread I raised. It's fine if the answer to
some of the
points is (1) we plan on addressing them by X date, with Y action; (2) we
don't think
this is a valid point *because* ..*explanation*; (3) you didn't consider
this factoid
_here_, etc.

I'm hoping the other mentors on the project can step up and have some
insight
into the below. I look forward to the discussion.

Cheers,
Chris