Hi Rich,

As I noted previously, at least from my point of view we wouldn't be
accepting a podling's report that wasn't signed off on.  I had deliberately
added a section to the report header separating podlings that didn't report
(and hence their reports not being included) and podlings that did report
but no mentor sign off (report included in the incubator's report).

My intention with doing this was that both of these groups would be marked
as monthly.  I only did the first group, mostly on a time constraint.  The
others should have been marked as well, but I've held off considering this
discussion first.

John