> On Jan 8, 2015, at 10:06 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)
> <ross.gard...@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> All we care about is that the podling has an active mentor who knows when to
> ask for support and gets that support when they need it.

Following that statement to a logical conclusion, all podlings need to make a
release is for one mentor to +1 it.  That doesn’t match what we do today.

How do you reconcile the minimum +1 voting requirement for releases we have to
day with what you state above?

Or are you guys saying that the podling can do everything but release w/ one
active mentor, they need two to perform a release?

Regards,
Alan