Hi Marvin,

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com> wrote:
> a "maturity model" initiative (<http://s.apache.org/apache_maturity_model>)
> close in spirit to Shane's work on project requirements .  Drawing on
> resources like Bertrand and Shane, I am confident that we can hammer out a
> top-level requirements document which would be complete, authentic enough to
> satisfy Jim, yet spartan enough to satisfy skeptics like Doug.
>
> ...If the Board is willing to commission such a document, I will make it
> happen...

As others have said, consider yourself commissioned!

My current thinking is that we should have an Apache Way page under
http://apache.org/dev/ with minimal text, mostly links to basic
principles (bylaws, maturity model etc), policies (trademarks,
releases, infra etc) and oral tradition (slides, talks, blog posts
etc).

I suggest working on this on the dev@community.a.o and if you can lead
that that's fantastic.

-Bertrand