On May 22, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu> wrote:

> Can the requirements for getting out from incubation successfully be
> quantified? For the kind of project like this?

I think that what Ted was referring to, when he mentioned "the voting
requirements", is that a top level project, in order to operate properly and
being able to publish releases, needs at least 3 positive votes from its PMC
members.
Freemarker will definitely need to build a group of committers and PMC membesr
and in my opinion the Incubator is the right place to be to build an healthy,
even if small, community. And this is probably the only real challenge, and an
exciting one, that this project will have to face in order to successfully
graduate out of incubation.

Regards,

Jacopo