A simple question regarding the SGA... at the bottom there's "List of
software and other intellectual property covered by this agreement:".
I wonder if we should have "Freemarker" under that, or something like:

    Freemarker (including the engine itself, also the Docgen and Site modules)

Because, the Freemarker project contains multiple projects
technically: Docgen (generates HTML from XDocBook), Site (generates
Web site from some XML-s), and the engine itself (freemarker.jar).
Only the last is released to the Maven Central Repo.

When people say Freemarker, they usually just mean the last artifact
(the engine). So I thought the SGA is ambiguous if we just say
"Freemarker".

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany