Hi,

On May 28, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thursday, May 28, 2015, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ...Should we move to the next step (that I think is starting a vote)?...
>

> I think so, with two comments:
>
> Having just two committers is very small but that can hopefully be solved
> during incubation.

Indeed this will be the main challenge that this project will have to tackle
during incubation!

> The proposal does not mention how the Freemarker name/trademark donation
> will be handled, if the copyright owners also own the name that won't be a
> problem. And anyway that can be solved during incubation, but if you can
> make sure before entering incubation that the name can be donated that's
> easier.

I think this is the case and the process of requesting/filing the SLG to the
three owners has been already initiated.

Thank you, Bertrand.

PS: who should start the vote? I guess someone already in the IPMC (we have 3
mentors that are already in it).