And I challenge you to comb over all HBase mailing lists and JIRAs and find any
instance where we were not the model of a meritocratic and consensus driven
community, or any instance where a committer has ever been aggrieved by our
practices, and especially where I as chair have tried to exert control. It's
harder to impugn people's motives if there's at least a minimal evidentiary
bar.