On Thu, 2015-12-03 at 19:36 -0800, Marvin Humphrey wrote:

> Thanks for working with us, Brian. As far as I'm concerned, the name
> "Milagro" sounds great -- a clearly distinct brand, yet evoking its
> origins.

I've updated the proposal to use the new name.  It's now at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/MilagroProposal

It still needs more mentors!

Can I add that, quite apart from potential synergies with
other Apache projects including servers/cloud/IoT,
I'm looking forward to developing this as a service which
could benefit the ASF itself?  The proposal includes running
a community Trust Authority, and I hope eventually to use
that not just for Apache people and infra services,
but also to experiment with a gateway to the PGP WoT.