On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:34 AM Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.invalid>
wrote:

> Another possible option would be to move it to our CMS.
>
> That would bring us SVN for the people who prefer vi, but also a graphical
> UI for editing.
> And it would make people make familiar with our CMS.

I prefer the Wiki over CMS. I find CMS to be clumsy and annoying. I'm glad
the projects I'm involved in no longer use (or never have used) it. I'd be
willing to use SVN (reluctantly, and with git-svn), but if it were tied to
CMS, there'd still be the second publication step using CMS which would be
annoying.

There is something to be said about the low barrier to entry of a Wiki,
though. Anybody can do it. It's the least developer-centric way of doing
things out there. I know CMS tries to be that, but it hasn't quite
succeeded.