-1 (non-binding) to moving this to svn or git.

I think this kind of content should have the editing access point as close as
possible to the consuming access point. Wikis are also notoriously easy to use.
(I would prefer cwiki though.)

The point is to encourage participation.

Greets,
Myrle

Sent from my iPhone