Le 8 août 2016 21:04, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :

> Hi John,
>
> I've probably missed your ping. That's right that last month I didn't
sign for two reasons:
> 1. the report was empty
> 2. I don't see lot of activity on the BatchEE project:
> 2.1. There are some commits (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-batchee/commits/master) but not super
active
> 2.2. Same for the mailing lists:
>   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-batchee-user/
>   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-batchee-dev/
>
> I'm not sure that BatchEE can be a project by its own as I'm not sure we
have a community around (especially an user community).

To be honest got very various feesback from tomcat, standalone and tomee
users. Putting batchee behind tomee or geronimo would kill the remaining
66% of users IMO and the community would be quite weird or not
heterogeneous at least (so not a real one). That to say i have a very mixes
feeling about umbrella projects.

> I agree with Romain that BatchEE could be part of a kind of umbrella
project.
> If we have good sign that we have an user community around, then it makes
sense to discuss about graduation.

> Regards
> JB
>

> On 08/08/2016 05:57 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
>>
>> Romain,
>>
>> I've actually been pushing to get BatchEE to graduate for some time.
IMHO