> My feeling reading RocketMQ is that its done in a "this
> is why RocketMQ is better than" approach instead of "this is why RocketMQ
> differs from them" approach.

> - How can RocketMQ work with the existing Kafka or ActiveMQ communities to
> build cross platform clients?
> - How can RocketMQ look to leverage Cassandra, Geode, Derby as backend
> persistence stores?

I'm afraid such question will misleading ASF's position for new project
especially
from a new community (not native English community, but maybe biggest one
of the world) who are new to ASF and trying their best to learn and follow
the
Apache Way.

I don't think ASF community will ask every project have to use
currently Apache
project's client, library or anything else. There are many project just
come here
and grow to success without too much "cross".

IMO, such question should go to dev@ list if it will be accepted later. or
just send
to author separately:-)

Thanks