Hi, Guys:

I have revised a little about RocketMQ proposal, adding some text to focus
our design attention about RocketMQ. Also, we have removed some mistakenly
imported dependency.

IMO, we are ready to accept contributions from other Apache projects 😊

Thanks every apacher's advice and help, We have reason to believe RocketMQ
is walking towards a more healthy and more active direction~

Best regards~

from Von Gosling