On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> I'm starting to wonder whether the real solution here should be along the
> lines
> of what a board would do to a TLP if its active PMC shrinks to less
> than 3 people.

Oh, that's easy, and has been done quite a few times. The Board moves them
to the Attic. ... The Board will give the PMC several chances, and this can
drag out for a year, but at the end of the day, the Board says "enough" and
forces the issue. Done. Attic'd.

Now, I'm not sure if you were trying to draw an analogy between Board/PMC
and IPMC/PPMC. From a legal/oversight perspective, these are very
different. I don't think the IPMC should be so drastic. But the Board must,
and will.

Cheers,
-g