While I am completely agree with your point, and the Ignite graduation
is the water under the bridge, this is in an important point for the
current podlings to consider. Perhaps it could be done elsewhere as
well, but I am not sure where would be the best place for it.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
  Cos
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.