On 11 June 2017 at 00:18, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>>
>> For that reason, I'd like to make a simplifying assumption: that all mentors
>> are PPMC members, and all PPMC members are committers.
>
> Existing records that violate one or more assumptions:
> https://whimsy.apache.org/incubator/podling-crosscheck

"Podling Committers that are not Incubator committers"
AFAIK, that should not happen.
Probably mostly existing ASF committers being added to podlings directly.
New committers should be added to Incubator + podling by the existing processes.
I think it would make sense to just add them to the Incubator
committer list so they have the appropriate karma.

"Incubator committers that are not on the IPMC and are not listed as a
committer of any podling"
Most likely they were on podlings that are no longer active.
I don't think any cleanup of the list is done when podlings exit
incubation, so this list will continue growing.
Does that matter?