Hi
the content is simply.
"

Apache Gobblin

Copyright 2017-2018 The Apache Software Foundation

This product includes Bootstrap

Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc.

This product includes the Glyphicons Halflings icon set

Copyright (c) Jan Kovařík (http://glyphicons.com)

Licensed under The MIT License (MIT) as a part of the Bootstrap project.

This product includes normalize.css

Copyright (c) Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal
"
Can you please explain what is the legal problem with such content?
TBH I can see so many similar content in a lot of TLP projects. So why we
should be more rude here than for other projects?