Gian, Otto,

I can tell you that the proposed plan from Druid is not an OK plan from my
perspective.  One of your short term goals should be moving infrastructure
over to the ASF.  This includes moving your website over.  Redirecting your
ASF webpage to your old webpage will not fly.

While we can't give the same level of support as you would see on github
pages (maybe we'll get there one day), setting up builds in Jenkins or
Buildbot is pretty straight forward.  Even the incubator website runs in
this model.

It's perfectly acceptable to link to pre-Apache releases on your website.
I'm not sure if any of the docs lead you to believe otherwise, but this is
a fine thing to do.  They just need to be clearly marked as not Apache
releases.

The disclaimer that we request is meant to be shown on all pages of the
podling's website.  Not just the landing page.  If these are user facing
documents, then they must have the disclaimer on them.

John