Hi John,

What we were thinking in Druid is that we want to have _something_ up on
http://druid.incubator.apache.org/, but it didn't seem appropriate to move
over the full site before the SGA & CLAs have all been finalized (those are
in progress). So we put up a temporary placeholder.

IMO, a placeholder is better than a redirect, since it makes it more clear
that the pre-Apache site is not Apache-vetted nor Apache-operated. A
redirect from an Apache domain to a non-Apache domain is easy for a visitor
to fail to notice.

Gian