One step at a time. If they want to throw a single page up *today* rather
than wait six weeks to fully port their website... I would take the page.
We already had an inquiry on Druid of where their site is.

A placeholder is better than a 404. Unless, of course, you are personally
volunteering to quickly move their entire site and workflow... ?

Cheers,
-g