Hi,

> 72 hours is a guide. As long as your project community is agreeable you can
> say "72hrs or 3 +1”.

72 hours is a guide, but recommended, as it gives a chance for all PPMC members
to have a look at the release. They may be in different timezone or have day
jobs or other things going on, we are all volunteers here and not all of us
work full time on a project. If that 72 hours was constantly reduced it would
exclude certain groups of people looking at the release and I don’t think we
want to do that. For instance I don’t think it would be OK if those 3 +1’s came
in an hour of announcing the release candidate.

Thanks,
Justin