We do still need one more binding +1 vote from an IMPC member to be able to
close this vote and finally make this release.

If someone would be willing to either use the rcverify.sh script we use in
the OpenWhisk project as described below or otherwise check the artifacts
at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/openwhisk/apache-openwhisk-0.11.0-incubating-rc2/
 using whatever method you prefer and cast a binding vote it would be
greatly appreciated.  In his previous non-vote in this thread Justin
pointed out a file with a short-form license header; it has been fixed in
master (for next release).

thanks,

--dave

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-openwhisk-release.git;a=blob_plain;f=tools/rcverify.sh;hb=HEAD>