Hi,

> I apologize for missing that question in the May report.

I've ask esthe question several times over serval months (in slightly different
forms) and not got a clear answer.

The most recent conversations have been on Slack. See for instance [2] or [3]
(where is seems that sometimes infra are the police) or [4].

I can’t find the email in question, but did recall and find this (although it's
from a while ago) [1]

> Infrastructure is not checking releases to validate their correctness.
> Infra has no desire to be the ASF Police force. (though I'm sure we'd
> have cool uniforms and badges….)

Something like the vegan police from Scott Pilgrim vs the World I would imagine
:-)

Thanks,
Justin

1.