On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 12:34 AM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I see a lot of "oh no. a bad file". What is the takeaway from that? "The
> > IPMC thinks we should not release.”
>
> Has anyone voted -1? Nope. And even if they did a -1 vote is not a veto.

Great. Semantics. "But I didn't really say veto."

Your "not allowed" is read as a veto by any reasonably-minded person. If
you think it should NOT be read as -1, then put a +1 into your message.
That did not happen. So it is NOT read as +1 for the podling. I added my +1
as the third. Mostly to get it over with, and (honestly:) for some spite
about the whole process.

Look. Clearly this discussion is about rulesmithing to keep the status quo.
Carry on.

Maybe I should say you're being an ass about the whole process. :-)

-g

ps. per your rules [1], I put a smiley on that sentence, so it doesn't mean
anything.
[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201906.mbox/%3CA2A7580A-20DA-4894-9590-14D563C3D0E0%40me.com%3E