Hi,

> Only the Board can remove members from a PMC, and "lack of activity" not
> one they typically support.

+1 We are not considering removing inactive IPMC members, they can ask be be
removed if that want to be, but until then we’re happy to have them.

In the case of people asking to be removed from the IPMC, they are removed from
the roster, this is reported in the next Incubator board report and if there no
objections from the board they would then be considered non longer IPMC
members. So a roster may not 100% accurately reflect who is actually a IPMC
member at a point in time.

What we would be doing is removing people from the roster who have not signed
up to the private list and they can be added back to the roster by performing
one simple action. We would not be asking the board to remove them from the
IPMC.

Alternatively do any of the board members here think that not signing up to the
private mailing list is grounds for removal from a PMC? Where they actually on
it in the first place?

Thanks,
Justin