Hi,

> This should be documented clearly under expectations from IPMC members.

It is an expectation that all PMC members sign up to their private mailing
list, that applies to all projects not just the Incubator.

When you joined the IPMC you should of received a welcome message [1] which
included how to sign up to the private list. I know that some people in the
past on the IPMC may of not got this message, all recent people have..

> If there is a period of inactivity after which IPMC members will be removed,
> then people should know this up front.

There’s is not. People who are inactivate can be active again and we do get
votes on releases from people who are mostly inactive in other ways.

There is an expectation that mentor will remain active and if not step down so
replacements can be found as needed.

Thanks,.
Justin

1.