IMO, involuntary mailing list subscription is not the right choice. ...
Just take your list of AWOL non-responders to the Board, and ask if there
are any objections to placing them on a "removal" resolution for the
February meeting. The Board may provide some guidance/steps to take. Or
they may say "roll with it. submit a resolution".

In other words, go with the least imposition on the missing IPMC peeps.
Assume they're just not interested, so they didn't respond to you. Putting
them onto a mailing list could anger them (think about it: would you be
happy, if I subscribed you to (say) priv...@tomee.apache.org?). And take
the position they can be re-added to the IPMC, any time, if the (upcoming)
removal happened to be in error.

Cheers,
-g