Hi -

I concur with Greg. There are two types of IPMC members who are not subscribed
to private@. Those who are Apache Members who can always ask to rejoin and
others who were voted onto the IPMC would need to be added again - let’s limit
mistakes with the second group. [1]

I would suggest that the list presented to the board be all who are not
subscribed minus any who have signed off on a podling report since January 1,
2019. Those in that category should be reached out to directly - I noticed at
least one. I also noticed at least two in the second group who did very little
to nothing when they were mentors.

Regards,
Dave

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/incubator