Hi everyone,

Taking Justin’s advices, we introduced a major redesign for our website[1]
to make it prominent in `Apache` feature.
Welcome your visit and comments. :)

[1] https://shardingsphere.apache.org

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org