Hi Justin,

Thanks for your rapid feedback.
> The ASF logo in the footer is the old style one and should be updated. See
> [1] for logos.
We will update the logo ASAP.

> One minor things the promise “fork me on GitHub” directs people towards
> unreleased code, and I get it aimed at developers not users, but perhaps not
> have it on the front page?
Yes, since `Release code` is more important for the user,
`Download` button is put in the right center of the page to direct users to
download page.
“fork me on GitHub” link is designed to welcome more people(Especially
developers) to join in ShardingSphere community.

Thanks,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 03/26/2020 21:01,Justin Mclean<jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
Hi,

Nicely done and a huge improvement.

One minor things the promise “fork me on GitHub” directs people towards
unreleased code, and I get it aimed at developers not users, but perhaps not
have it on the front page?

The ASF logo in the footer is the old style one and should be updated. See [1]
for logos.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/