Hi,

I think there's a couple of minor thing that need some minor
fixes/clarification.

I was looking at your website and can’t see where I can download the released
versions  form the Apache mirrors [1]. (This relates to CD10 in the maturity
model and the distribution part.)

I  assume the main way people install Apache eSuperset is via PyPi [4]. It
would be good to update the logo and information on that page and make it
clearer that Superset is an Apache project. (This releases to LC50 in the
maturity model)

It looks like your web set is missing a few of the required links as well [2]
[3]

You might also want to check with trademarks about the links on the front pages
to other commercial products and companies as usually this is not allowed. some
of these companies would also have conditions around how their trademarks can
be used.

Thanks,
Justin

1.https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/